Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- December 17: On smart-contracts reliability increasing using symbolic model checking
- October 31: Predicate and automata programming technology
- June 13: Relational invariants as solutions of non-linear constrained Hoare clauses systems
- March 21st: Management of information which is duplicated in software artifacts
- February 21st: Methods and means of implementing software-controlled software development process of critical information systems
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
Author Archives: Eugene Kornykhin
Vyacheslav Petukhov — CEO at 3V-Services. He will tell about SimInTech with Leonid Skvortsov who is one of the developers of SimInTech. Please feel free to email your questions to email@example.com or by twitter @sdat_seminar. Tweet This Post Send Gmail
Denis Efremov — works at ISPRAS (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). He is graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2011. Projects he took part include developing the secure hypervisor, developing tools of static and dynamic … Continue reading
Anatoly Levenchk — president at TechInvestLab, member of ACM Member of INCOSE (president of INCOSE Russian Chapter), member of ASEM (American Society for Engineering Management), member of ACDM (The Association for Configuration and Data Management), member of Executive Committee of … Continue reading
Michael Routman is a leader programmer and researcher at Novosibirsk State University. The hybrid file system PleskFS combines features of NFS and ISCSI to solve such problems as big data access time, bad functionality, etc. Please feel free to email … Continue reading
Dear participants of the seminar! We will continue at fall of 2015. The first meeting is planned to October, 15th. You may see the seminar through the Internet (we broadcast the seminar) or take part at Lomonosov Moscow State University, … Continue reading
We are welcome to the 4th conference “Actual Problems of Systems and Software Engineering” on 20 and 21 May of 2015. Please register on site http://ir.miem.edu.ru/. Tweet This Post Send Gmail
Dmitry Mishin — Project Leader in Server Virtualization Department of Parallels. He was graduated from “System programming” department of MIPT based on Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences (ISPRAS). Since 2004 he works at Parallels. Since 2006 … Continue reading
Alexander Shalimov — Senior Programmer-Developer at Applied Research Center for Computer Networks, Russia, and a Researcher at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia. He received Ph.D. in computer science. Summer 2010, he was an intern at Microsoft Research, Redmond, USA. From … Continue reading
Alexander Frolov is a developer of Wise Technique. His team develops software for avionics (for example, Object Control System RRJ-express for Sukhoi Civil Aircraft and Perspective Information-Control Field of Cockpits for Flight Research Center). His talk will be devoted to … Continue reading