- Requirements engineering, analysis and modeling
- Paradigms for computers modeling
- System engineering
- Software architecture
- Static and dynamic program analysis
- Dynamic verification and monitoring
- Automatic test case generation
- Verification completeness analysis
- Performance modeling, measuring and testing
- Security and safety analysis
- Integration of verification methods
- Problems of propagation of new technologies to software engineering practices
- Problems of teaching software development and analysis
The seminar is intended to students, researchers, engineers, industrial experts. The companies participating in the seminar include Intel, Microsoft, Яндекс.
The seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia, each third Thursday every month. Start time is 5p.m. Auditorium “110″ of the Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences (see map on the right).
To take part in the seminar as a speaker please send email to Alexander K. Petrenko.