Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- December 17: On smart-contracts reliability increasing using symbolic model checking
- October 31: Predicate and automata programming technology
- June 13: Relational invariants as solutions of non-linear constrained Hoare clauses systems
- March 21st: Management of information which is duplicated in software artifacts
- February 21st: Methods and means of implementing software-controlled software development process of critical information systems
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
March, 19th: The first RUssian open-source Network OS
Alexander Shalimov — Senior Programmer-Developer at Applied Research Center for Computer Networks, Russia, and a Researcher at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia. He received Ph.D. in computer science. Summer 2010, he was an intern at Microsoft Research, Redmond, USA. From July, 2011 till July, 2012, he was a Visiting Researcher at Microsoft Research, Redmond, USA. Research interests are computer networks, computer architectures, and compilers.