Michael Routman is a leader programmer and researcher at Novosibirsk State University. The hybrid file system PleskFS combines features of NFS and ISCSI to solve such problems as big data access time, bad functionality, etc.
Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- December 17: On smart-contracts reliability increasing using symbolic model checking
- October 31: Predicate and automata programming technology
- June 13: Relational invariants as solutions of non-linear constrained Hoare clauses systems
- March 21st: Management of information which is duplicated in software artifacts
- February 21st: Methods and means of implementing software-controlled software development process of critical information systems
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system