Speaker: Alexandr Alexandrov – Ph.D., group leader at Luxoft. He has graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University. He worked at Research Computing Center of Lomonosov University and Department of Computational Mathematics and Cybernatics until 1999. He was developer of standards for programming languages, developer of compilers and informational systems, test engineer and project manager. Now he works at Luxoft. He is quality management expert, and trainer at Luxoft Training. His research interests are software testing, requirements analysis, software engineering improvements, teaching, consulting.
Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- September, 20: Automata-based programming: definition, model, implementation
- June, 21st: On building of a smart contracts formal verification toolset
- March 1st: On verification of programs operating on strings
- November, 16th: Operational approaches to weak memory models
- September, 21st: Complex Systems Building Technology INTERCOMP
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system