ReactOS® is an effort to create a Free and Open Source replacement for the Microsoft Windows NT® family that is compatible with both applications and drivers. The NT® architecture has always been highly flexible and powerful and its continued dominance in the computer industry means it is one of the most supported family of operating systems in existence, with its latest iteration being Windows 8.
As these days operating systems are little more than gateways to applications that users want to run, an open source NT implementation would allow users to continue using familiar programs in a familiar environment. The project seeks to embrace the strengths of the NT family while avoiding many of the configuration decisions that made older versions of Windows vulnerable and maintaining a lightweight environment so that a computer’s resources can be dedicated to what really matters to the user, running their applications.
Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- September, 20: Automata-based programming: definition, model, implementation
- June, 21st: On building of a smart contracts formal verification toolset
- March 1st: On verification of programs operating on strings
- November, 16th: Operational approaches to weak memory models
- September, 21st: Complex Systems Building Technology INTERCOMP
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system