Dear participants of the seminar! We will continue at fall of 2015. The first meeting is planned to October, 15th. You may see the seminar through the Internet (we broadcast the seminar) or take part at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Computational Mathematics and Cybernatics Department, each 3d Thursday at 6:00 pm (Moscow time). If it will be the first your visit, please email your name to firstname.lastname@example.org to get pass to the University building. To get talk at the seminar, please email to Alexander Petrenko (email@example.com).
Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- September, 20: Automata-based programming: definition, model, implementation
- June, 21st: On building of a smart contracts formal verification toolset
- March 1st: On verification of programs operating on strings
- November, 16th: Operational approaches to weak memory models
- September, 21st: Complex Systems Building Technology INTERCOMP
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system