Sergey Avdoshin — Prof. at the Higher School of Economics. Alexander Lazarenko is a student at the Higher School of Economics.
Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- April, 27th: Fault-tolerance testing of distributed trading system by faults emulation
- March, 16th: Proving properties of functional programs by equality saturation
- February, 16th: Methods and tools for cache-coherence protocols verification
- January, 19th: Cybersecurity and avionics operating systems
- November, 17th: Project Angara: F# for computational experiments
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system