Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- September, 20: Automata-based programming: definition, model, implementation
- June, 21st: On building of a smart contracts formal verification toolset
- March 1st: On verification of programs operating on strings
- November, 16th: Operational approaches to weak memory models
- September, 21st: Complex Systems Building Technology INTERCOMP
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
Author Archives: Eugene Kornykhin
Vladimir Kozyrev — Ph.D., docent, affiliated with National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Department 22 “Cybernetics”), expert of DC BARS. The event will be at Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences at 5p.m. on October, 20th. Tweet This … Continue reading
Tweet This Post Send Gmail
Sergey Avdoshin — Prof. at the Higher School of Economics. Alexander Lazarenko is a student at the Higher School of Economics. Please feel free to email your questions to email@example.com or by twitter @sdat_seminar. Tweet This Post Send Gmail
Dmitry Baryshnikov — developer at NextGIS, commiter for GDAL, member of GIS-Lab community. Tweet This Post Send Gmail
Yury Lazutin — Dr., head of Department (Scientific Research Institute of System Analysis of Russian Academy of Sciences). His talk is devoted to problems and achievements in developing of Module Support Packages for real-time operating systems. Please feel free to … Continue reading
Vyacheslav Petukhov — CEO at 3V-Services. He will tell about SimInTech with Leonid Skvortsov who is one of the developers of SimInTech. Please feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or by twitter @sdat_seminar. Tweet This Post Send Gmail
Denis Efremov — works at ISPRAS (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). He is graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2011. Projects he took part include developing the secure hypervisor, developing tools of static and dynamic … Continue reading
Anatoly Levenchk — president at TechInvestLab, member of ACM Member of INCOSE (president of INCOSE Russian Chapter), member of ASEM (American Society for Engineering Management), member of ACDM (The Association for Configuration and Data Management), member of Executive Committee of … Continue reading
Michael Routman is a leader programmer and researcher at Novosibirsk State University. The hybrid file system PleskFS combines features of NFS and ISCSI to solve such problems as big data access time, bad functionality, etc. Please feel free to email … Continue reading