Язык / Language
LocationThe seminar takes place in Moscow, Russia. Address: ulitsa Aleksandra Solzhenitsyna, 25 (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). Beginning at 5p.m.
- June, 21st: On building of a smart contracts formal verification toolset
- March 1st: On verification of programs operating on strings
- November, 16th: Operational approaches to weak memory models
- September, 21st: Complex Systems Building Technology INTERCOMP
- April, 27th: Fault-tolerance testing of distributed trading system by faults emulation
ArchiveGo to this page to get slides and materials of all past sessions.
Seminar’s Google groupsdat-seminar.
- Eugene Kornykhin on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Михаил Сабуров on October, 20th: Software and tools for verification by DO-178B/C
- Саша on January, 22nd: NPS — an alternative approach to computer networks simulation
- Ян on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
- Видеозапись выступления координатора проекта ReactOS | AllUNIX.ru — Всероссийский портал о UNIX-системах on December, 18th: “React OS” operating system
Sergey Avdoshin — Prof. at the Higher School of Economics. Alexander Lazarenko is a student at the Higher School of Economics.
Dmitry Baryshnikov — developer at NextGIS, commiter for GDAL, member of GIS-Lab community.
Yury Lazutin — Dr., head of Department (Scientific Research Institute of System Analysis of Russian Academy of Sciences). His talk is devoted to problems and achievements in developing of Module Support Packages for real-time operating systems.
Vyacheslav Petukhov — CEO at 3V-Services. He will tell about SimInTech with Leonid Skvortsov who is one of the developers of SimInTech.
Denis Efremov — works at ISPRAS (Institute for System Programming of Russian Academy of Sciences). He is graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2011. Projects he took part include developing the secure hypervisor, developing tools of static and dynamic verification. His current project is verification of a Linux kernel module.
Anatoly Levenchk — president at TechInvestLab, member of ACM Member of INCOSE (president of INCOSE Russian Chapter), member of ASEM (American Society for Engineering Management), member of ACDM (The Association for Configuration and Data Management), member of Executive Committee of SEMAT Russian Chapter Since 2012.
Michael Routman is a leader programmer and researcher at Novosibirsk State University. The hybrid file system PleskFS combines features of NFS and ISCSI to solve such problems as big data access time, bad functionality, etc.
Dear participants of the seminar! We will continue at fall of 2015. The first meeting is planned to October, 15th. You may see the seminar through the Internet (we broadcast the seminar) or take part at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Computational Mathematics and Cybernatics Department, each 3d Thursday at 6:00 pm (Moscow time). If it will be the first your visit, please email your name to email@example.com to get pass to the University building. To get talk at the seminar, please email to Alexander Petrenko (firstname.lastname@example.org).